Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Shower Crafts

So I've been crafting away for a baby shower today. I unpacked my sewing machine and some of my craft stuff just this Thursday and have been having a BLAST crafting (instead of unpacking. :)) So I made the Tiny Quiet Book that I posted yesterday. Then I made some super cute burp pads using Homemade by Jill's template. That you can find here. I used her tutorial exactly, except I found I only needed 1/4 yard of the quilt batting... here they are.




Then I made a wipes case cover. It is super cute. I also used the template/tutorial from Homemade by Jill. You can find it here. I however didn't make this one exactly as she says. I only covered half of the case. I found it helpful to glue 3-4 inches and then glue down the fabric and then glue a few more inches. It helped me get it nice and tight across the case. I used the left over quilt batting from the burp cloth as my batting. I used just under 3/4 yard of the braided edging. Here it is....





Lastly, I made a nursing cover. I will write the tutorial for it later as I'm out of time. It's time for the baby shower! But here is a picture of the super cute nursing cover. :)


Until later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment